BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

patience will be rewarded

1. 4,040 Posts.
    Repost.

***SOMETHING FOR THE IMPATIENT BLR HOLDERS TO CONSIDER.***

I feel that holders of BLR. are under estimating the Time & Effort to develop there newly acquirred Taylor Ranch Project. When you consider that its acquisition only took place Last November (27th Nov.2006)., And consider The Season In Colorado During Dec-Feb.Is Winter ** SNOW/ICE & BLIZZARDS ** One must also consider these conditions often run well into March & April, to which 2007 has been no exception. Colorado Is now entering Its most favourable weather From Late May to Early November, so I would suggest There Drill results will soon flow onto the market over this coming period -- July/Sept.

With A better Knowledge of Colorados weather environment since there Acquisition of Taylor Ranch, I suggest that there would be Limited opportunity for Exploration, during this early period.

Here's The "MAJOR EXTRACT" From Announcement In Reference to BLRs Acquisition of There Taylor Ranch Project, on the 27th Nov.2006

ACQUISITION OF HIGH-GRADE TAYLOR RANCH URANIUM PROJECT.

Black Range Minerals Limited is very pleased to announce that it has finalised the acquisition of the advanced, high-grade Taylor Ranch Uranium Project in Colorado, USA.

The Company has secured 100% rights to explore for and mine uranium on approximately 4300 acres of the Taylor Ranch, located approximately 30 kilometres northwest of Canon City.

The Taylor Ranch Uranium Project lies immediately along strike from the large, high-grade Hansen Uranium Deposit, which contains approximately 30 million pounds of U3O8 at an average 0.08% U3O8.

Limited Exploration was undertaken at the Taylor Ranch Uranium Project during the 1960's and 1970's, testing for the presence of extensions to the mineralised trend that hosts the Hansen Deposit.

Exceptionally high-grade results were recorded from one of the few prospects that have, to date, been systematically evaluated with drilling on the Taylor Ranch Uranium Project, the Northwest Taylor Uranium Deposit. Previous drilling results here included an exceptionally high-grade intersection of 0.3metres at 3.767% U3O8 (37,670ppm).

Previous explorers have estimated that these three horizons contain at least 2-3 million pounds of U3O8 at a grade of approximately 0.2% U3O8. There is considerable potential to expand on the defined mineralisation with further infill and extensional drilling.

BLACK RANGE MINERALS LIMITED 27 NOVEMBER 2006

NOTE ***** 2 DRILL RIGS CURRENTLY AT TAYLOR RANCH ***** KEEP THIS IN MIND :):)

********** TO ALL HOLDERS ***********
    PATIENCE TO BE REWARDED COME July/Sept. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.