TEG 9.52% 1.9¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Patience will pay... TEG will go up in upcoming months!

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I agree with your last post @Quanyum ... TEG is only in preparation to reach .30 cents as the next target. Patient will pay... we need, all of us to stop to worry for this stock and to stop to put it down... this is not helping to do that all the time... yes it is a junior stock on ASX, we know it...  but this is a winner card that will become a senior soon... please wait and be patient... tell your friends to buy now when they can still afford to invest in this stock... I wish some investors could see what's at stake here... please evaluate like @DJCarmichael ... it is so underestimated right now... some people will be so surprised in the coming months and they will eat their socks with what they have written here... this is huge what is coming for TEG and NWE and GAS and CH... this portfolio is more than amazing... please stop tp worry and wait ! I will never sell this stock until it reaches a few dollars... period...  Cliff Head (CH) news is just one more step in the right direction... I was there when it was .001 ... when no one believed in this stock... we have persevered I will be patient until it pays out! ... maybe I believe in dreams but I am also a builder of dreams   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $88.44K 4.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2877999 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.