TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

To all, I have just had a chat with one who has an awareness...

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    To all,
    I have just had a chat with one who has an awareness regards the Oz assets and can relay that being a straigraphic play does in fact lower the COS considerably.
    It is definitely viewed as a possible massive play however the risk is in fact pretty high so at least I personally am comfortable with the reasons why these assets have been down played.
    The previous management appears to have in fact presented the "massive" potential of Nova and Super Nova without emphasising the risk to a degree that we as shareholders should also have in the front of our minds in assessing associated displeasure at their demise.
    I would suggest however that it is still dissapointing that current management have not at least been successful in clearing the decks on many issues from the past.
    Maybe that is also my fault as remember Jeffo expressing that as a fact!
    The potential of the J.B.Gulf however does present fantastic potential and that was strongly expressed in my conversation. To that end the person was definitely all too interested in the future exploration of the TPT blocks and deal making with who ever does stick their toe in.
    Some have expressed endorsement for current management and that is fine however there would be a long way to go before convincing me for the little that it is worth. Happy to be proven wrong though management performance and the one drill deal for all of Tarfaya is still a number 1 concern

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.