TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

patience will previal, page-9

1. 818 Posts.
    Thanks cab and I must say I understand the frustration , I will say I spoke to eve the other day and this is the second time she has answered my calls , I find her very approachable and I encourage others to call to at least put their own minds at ease and ask like I have what they wish . The sp was discussed and the disappointment was dually shared ,my conversation was brief and to the point when is the signing off and what will be the next catalyst . As anyone at the top knows you leave yourself open for discussion both negative and positive such is the nature of this beast and economic downturn like what we are experiencing in low , middle o&g specs thre are no certaintys only speculative punts? This is hard ship to steer and time is the only way to find the end results this stock requires patience and to say it again we are no worse off than any other morrocans frontier ,crossing fingers l leave my faith in the current bod and trust they know this baby well . Good luck to all and for thse wishing to be conservative try the top 500

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.