AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

patience, page-6

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    If Tony Polglase actually used the words on Friday quote... The Best Is Yet To Come ... then I would take him literally, and get extreme comfort from that.

I simply believe he speaks the Truth.

Anyway, his statement is either true or untrue.

CASE 1. True. There would have to be some spectacular results that suggest the Antas South deposit will be put in the shade.. or be totally confident of massive increases in jorc across all the tenements. Alternatively perhaps, some more 50% material in assays just received, that are shallow and over more considerable depths. This is not impossible. TP would have to know of extraordinarily exciting news, not just more of the same, to say the BEST is yet to come as it is just not a throw away line. Maybe the Xtrata ground has hit pay-dirt? I dunno.

CASE 2. Untrue. The comment is purely a talk-up, a casual positive remark with no relation to any current drill results, or foundation in Fact. Or at worst a lie. Not impossible.

As a rule MD's are very careful about what they say and especially being seen to talk up a company with nothing to substantiate it. They guard their reputation above all. So Case 2 can be dismissed.

Conclusion : The evidence suggests to me something big is on the way. Just for the heck of it I topped up with a few more bob's near the bell, and if the worst comes I will flog tomorrow and wear brokerage or even a 0.5cps loss..... as against news and a 2 - 4+ c gain!

Playing the odds.... because Wednesday is a popular day for their ASX releases.

The comment that the best is yet to come is something I feel justified in reading very positive things into, rather than let it go through to the keeper.

Others may agree or not... of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.