FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

patience

1. 44 Posts.
    I always knew when I decided to invest in Focus that this was a strategic decision based on investing in a producer, a secure environment and a management team that appears to me to understand the mess that the West especially has got itself into with no means of getting out apart from money printing - the result of which is ever increasing prices of precious metals and therefore as a result ever increasing profits for Focus.
    I am deeply saddened that the Greek Government has decided not to ask the people - the country that was supposed to have brought us democracy has gone against that principle and is going to dictate to the people what should be done and that they will remain part of the ridiculous EU project.
    In my view the EU will eventually fail under the money printing and the fall out will be horrendous - yes gold and silver will reach prices never seen but the consequence is that paper money is finished - yes Focus will make many investors a lot of money in my view, but which currency is going to be safe enough and represent TRUE value when it is time to cash out.
    Very worrying times and it all feels to me like George Orwells 1984 coming to life - not a world I wish to be part of.
    Keep positive and concentrate of the economic incompetence of the politicians in all countries - they are good for gold and silver but not for your liberty !
    Focus will be fine - let the company explain its position at the AGM because by then the ecomics will be even more in their favour as will 2012 and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $54 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52054 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.