TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Well said Don and may I call you "The Don". Your post is a stand...

1. 987 Posts.
    Well said Don and may I call you "The Don". Your post is a stand out.

I have enjoyed reading your posts over the past couple of years as they are well written, factual and speak of excitement without unnecessary ramping.

This last week was not good to watch and making money on the stockmarket is never easy. These circumstances are where we "earn" our subsequent capital gains.

The word HELD means a lot to me and yes, it does take effort to hold.

I like that quote in "You've Got mail" (1998) where Meg Ryan's longtime book keeper, played by Jean Stapleton, no longer having a job after Meg's bookshop closes, reveals she bought Intel at 6!” On the movie’s release date, December 18, 1998, Intel closed at 120. See more at
    http://www.jmrcap.com/2009/05/investing-in-a-world-with-no-smart-money/

"Good thing take time" as AJ has tweeted. I agree TON is all about fundamentals. TA helps in decision making but let the drill and subsequent results do the talking.

There is so much rubbish posting on the TON forum (down-rampers and up-rampers) that the overall number of posts gives the false impression of the TON forum being the most popular forum on HC. Needless to say I have used the ignore feature to great effect and "filter-in" only those relevant contributors that, as KL has said, value add.

I'm still here and plan to be here for a while yet. The next 5-6 months will be an exciting time for TON holders IMO.

Welcome, The Don.

cheers

ER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.