TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Takes no effort pointing out facts behind the posting from a...

1. 320 Posts.
    Takes no effort pointing out facts behind the posting from a questionable HC "handle"

Anyway - it is what it is with TRY - I certainly don't have shares at 80c

I only scaled in the other day when it was at 10c as I think it's worth a small allocation with the potential bullishness to come on all things gold and silver in the next couple of years. I actually view management change as a positive

I bought RMS when it was at 5c and lots of negative sentiment and SLR around 15c
    TRY has just been on my watch and monitor list
    Yes differences between situations and performance - never pick the bottoms and never pick the tops but unless you're in a trade you can't win or lose.

I definitely didn't think it was a buy anywhere on the way down and while operational issues were coming out - but some panic selling around the 10c and now under has the potential to form a base - not saying it's had it's low. Just represents a certain degree of value at these levels.

It's a time thing - but all things investing is just that - negative situations don't last forever, and neither do positive - everything is in cycles.

Truthfully I've missed out on significant upside with shares like St Barbara and even RMS but I exited when I was happy. It's only a win or a loss when it's closed.

Anyway - I'm a holder, I can't comment on what people should or shouldn't do, I just see an asset with potential and now managerial changes, true maybe after a capital raising which isn't ideal, may see a reversal of fortune.

What if it gets back to 50c in the next year or even two - the gold is there. Let's see in the next few quarters.

Either way at these levels it's a small loss to absorb and accept if I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.