MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

As the saying goes 'the stockmarket is a mechanism that...

1. 51 Posts.
    As the saying goes 'the stockmarket is a mechanism that transfers wealth from the impatient to the patient'. Only thing holding the company back is lack of announcements relating to flow rates. Unfortunately within this type of industry companies are going to miss timeframes or have results delayed. This is not necessarily a negative. MAE has broken a few hearts by not meeting timelines but I can inform you word on the streets and this comes from a source in USA and texas imparticular is that on all fronts this company is looking terrific. Due to disclosure rules etc couldnt say to much but this would be relating to either multiple flow rates or embryonic takeover talks. I wouldnt think its a takeover play prior to results on some of its holes but the upside potential remains enormous. I have previously fallen into trap of putting values and short term timeframes on this stock i wont do this anymore. It needs to be held for possibly another 12-18 months. Considering recent lack of info and AMP offloading significant stock MAE has held up nicely. AMP in due course will have egg on their face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.