EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: clear thinking Lets all sit back and have a clear think...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: clear thinking Lets all sit back and have a clear think about today and EXT.

On average today,
    DOWN went,
    PDN - 3.58%
    DYL - 2.65%
    SMM - 3.29%
    AGS - 1.83%

And EXT - 2%
    I would have to guess, this looks average or better than average, nothing to worry about.

Number of trades, only 43
    Great strong sign,

Turnover, only 1.3mil
    Another super indicator, nobody is selling at silly prices, therefore the stock is being tightly held, when there is available 1billion shares, out in share land.

Today and into the future, will see the flash brightly stocks, that flash, have wonderful run ups and then die like any quick star.

And then there are the groups that don't make any fuss and get on with the job, these are not flash stars, therefore they chip away, bit by bit, and in the future, thats what they still do.
    However, in the future, they are still there !
    Because, managerment are more worried about working their product, than the flash quick star's team is.

These boring, appear to be going nowhere group of stocks are the long term winners, to me EXTRACT fits into this group of stocks.

Maybe I am wrong?
    Then please consider, turn back time and look backwards, to this day, 12 months ago, and then see the share price.

Kind regards,
    Barry.
    ps, Lady Harlee, I collected the image/photo of some unknown chick, that loves to ride her horse naked on the beach.

Disclaimer : I could be 1000%wrong.
    I like naked horse riding chicks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.