AIM 2.50% 39.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Would really like to share a beer with you hoofa, youve made me...

1. 217 Posts.
    Would really like to share a beer with you hoofa, youve made me have a laugh. Although I thought your version of the next announcement was quite tangible, your sarcasm seemed to go a little far with the "Please accept our apologies ..." lol. You have to feel guilty or have signs of remorse to offer an apology, not something I personally associate with the current board!

The only thing I can add to the recent posts is my recent experience in Africa. I was working on a building project in an area known more as 4th world than 3rd for 5 weeks. I only returned last week. The country is similar in the lack of development and logistical infrastructure to that of Burkina Faso. My 1st hand experience of the complexities and problems associated with even a small building structure in 3rd world Africa has given me a far better understanding of AIMs difficulties.

The problems with transporting anything of weight and size is a nightmare. I can also say the time lines and time frames Western businesses adhere to so well dont exist in 3rd world Africa. The scale of these problems are huge especially for a project of Perkoas size.

I guess if I knew 2 years ago what I know now I would never have put my hard earned into AIM. However the upside now is quite significant if people on the ground get it RIGHT! My confidence of management like hoofa has nearly gone but I will hold and continue to hold long term.

Although I now understand the logistical issues involved with large African projects, I still believe the board has let the shareholders down. Announcements have been scarce, time schedules constantly broken (including offtakes which have nothing to do with logistics) and design and financial blunders. I personally want NS to go in hard and make some heads roll. At least make the board accountable for their collective blundering. I still believe for those of us who can afford to hold through the short term pain (all 08 most probably) we will get some long term gain imo.

regards ant1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $81.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.493K 23.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15865 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 21345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.