RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Have been thinking about the opportunity we have and wondering...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Have been thinking about the opportunity we have and wondering what is going on in the background to ensure we don't F things up this time around. It almost feels like we've been here before, only no one is buying the hype this time around and the share price is 30 odd cents south.

We have seen the TV/media rounds before, the sound bites, News stories,Today Tonights, A Current Affairs, etc but we lost all momentum with US trial and FDA disappointments cruelling much of the opportunity that came off the back of fantastic initial results in the Breathe Easy Paediatric studies in Perth. As posted by @Maltsy and others, it looks like we are getting quite a lot of international interest on this one too as it is particularly topical.

One thing I was thinking was that it really is time for Mike Connell to step up. The man has now been with the company for almost a year and a half and I am not convinced he is the man for the Job.
    His CV is fair, however leaning towards the uninspiring side and I am finding it difficult to identify the value he has added thus far. I may be wrong here but I suspect that the majority of the things announced during his tenure to date were likely in discussion well before.

Is Brian Leedman the man for the job??, not convinced on him either. While I appreciate his contribution to the company, particularly in the early days, he has always struck me as a bit of a spiv and as i've said, it's clear no one buys the hype anymore.

Now......Jamie Joint. Can someone give me some redeeming features this cat has displayed over the last 2 years? Wonder how much he gets paid and for what exactly.

While I like Tony, in my opinion he should be used as a foil for a very very sharp salesman who has the ability to storm the boardrooms of big companies, making people stand up and really take notice, getting them to commit to something that will be enough to indicate to shareholders that we are finally getting some real measurable traction.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Resapp to turbo charge the recognition of their technology and their ability to get in front of some companies that could be vital to our success in the short, medium or even long term. This opportunity is certainly a litmus test for the company and particularly the three guys iv'e mentioned.

Revenue, FDA for DX and Covid test or a big deal/partnership which investors can easily see and understand a path to revenue, is the only thing that will move this in a major way.

I do believe that RAP will get there at some point but the road will be much longer and likely to include significantly more dilution, should these guys not execute on a well thought out and clever strategy.

Time to stand up men, no quarter given!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.