MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Cabe, I see you have a fairly good handle on the situation, many...

1. 216 Posts.
    Cabe, I see you have a fairly good handle on the situation, many thanks for the reminiscing, I will go and tell my gut to stop niggling, since logic seems to have prevailed and taken control of the situation.

Oh well, I do sincerely hope there is a pot of curry at the end of it for the shareholders, they could do with the extra sustenance, since they have been too long on a bread and water diet with this co.

"Patience" is definitely key, selling smart technologies to very smart people with huge reputations and often matching ego's is not an easy task, but MVH do seem up to the job, of slowly slowly catchee monkey. But patience is a dying art these days.

This dogs off to bark up some other tree for bit of sport, beats chasing tails and snapping at shadows here.

Oh and by the way, its exactly one year come 1st of July until one of the most prestigious American, Hospital Standards Accreditation organisations, makes surgical training using simulators compulsory in order to receive the accreditation for excellence. And Apollo are after and require this accreditation for thier medical tourists business development and marketing activity.

Things will happen in the next 12 months in this industry for sure, and I can't see why MVH products shouldn't be included since they have no direct competitors.....yet!

Good luck, if I get some spare wanda, I might chuck it this direction, the price is well under half what I've paid before, and they must be closer to a revenue stream by now.

If nothing happens substantially in the next 12 months and your all still holding, I will personally right to His Holy Father, and request canonisation for each and every one of you.

You'll will after all, have proven you have the patience of ST.'s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.