GPN greater pacific gold limited

Not to provoke personally but make conflict among the views...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Not to provoke personally but make conflict among the views about the GPN's past and future, and the profit we look after, let's think about the patience.
    1. GPN is penny stock and explorer, which means risks
    2. GPN is penny stock and explorer, which means the chance to lever its good or bad things happen to it in price. It means the chances
    3. To buy, hold, or sell, you could not ignore the risks when you expect the leveraged reward.

1. Patience is necessary but it can bring very bad or very good consequences.
    2. Patience could be used as excuses to refuse get lessons from your mistakes.
    3. Patience is a result of your decision. The decision should be made based on your sense, judgment, and the results of the decision made in the past.
    4. In the market, if you feel the impending risks is unaffordable, you should take action to correct your mistakes and put the risks under the control, make them affordable, and get new chances for profit.
    5. I do feel now is the time to be patient since damages have been done or the buying in the bloods could be excellent buying.
    6. However depending on your risk profile, the trading or investment plan, your knowledge about the quality or pennies, you could not be just patient.

I bought GPN at $0.004 or 0.005. I would be patient since I do see two consequences from my buying, losing all or getting profit at least 3 times in the sunny days of resource sectors due to market sentiment or more than 10 times if it could get some unprecedented great event such as its IO is big enough with great grade.

We need to buy extremely low to get patience easy to be got. We are human and we could not be patient and happy when we feel too much of our capital in danger.

I am quite confident on my GPN holding and no worry about the door closed since it is not all of my holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.