JPR 0.00% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

GO,Why should ASIC only investigate the 6.5c lottery -oops!...

1. 572 Posts.
    GO,

Why should ASIC only investigate the 6.5c lottery -oops! 'placement' buyers and why only the placement issue?

Directors have the explicit duty to keep shareholders informed of any price sensitive issues such as the repeated non testing of NWZ 2, the long wait for the production license, and the relationship with Biscra and potentially misleading shareholders about full payment of the outstanding debt by issue of shares at 6'5c.

Directors have a greater responsibility to shareholders than lining their pockets with fees and options, NO-GO IMO after DOR.

Posters stating repeatedly that an investigation by ASIC is in order are pushing into the wind; I feel sure the ASIC teams are not HC readers.

What to do?

How about developing a petition to ASIC, refined by posters, with the final format printed & signed by posters and sent to ASIC, the ASX, and JPR by post, fax or email - all directed to specific identified persons within the organisations.

A couple of hundred petitions should be a wake up call to JPR and their former Directors and a warning to keep us all informed in a timely fashion; might even help the sp if the general distrust of the integrity of Directors subsided.

It might also be a warning to other lifestyle Company Directors by illustrating the power of HC versus the Annual General Meeting where yeah votes are already safely tucked into the Directors pockets and the lonely voice from the floor is quickly brushed off and not reported.

I will start by posting a heading "petition" and let the followers of this thread GO to work on a formal outline listing main contentions along with supporting evidence.

Any 'shareholder power' petition supporters out there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3056 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.