PMT 12.5% 54.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Patriot Battery Metals Articles, Presentations etc, page-12

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813
    I encourage everyone to spend 30 minutes listening to Rodney Hooper (Partner at RK Equity) being interviewed last week on all things lithium. The video is reproduced below for your convenience. He provides a rebuttal to Goldman Sach's latest analyst report on lithium. I outline below the points I thought were key in the discussion but if you are serious about your lithium investments then this is a must listen!

• Lithium market still facing a structural supply deficit (supply shortfall to continue through 2023);
    • Price to hold around at least $65k-$70k (USD) until at least 2025;
    • Rumours and misinformation (manipulation?) used to talk down lithium demand;
    • Goldman Sachs' recent report is flawed because lithium production does not equal battery grade supply (they are two separate things);
    • Need to be selective in choosing your lithium stocks (preference for Australian or Canadian early-stage projects that can drill out a resource);
    • Preference to invest in lithium assets that will supply into the USA supply chain (these types of lithium assets should command a premium);
    • Expect more M&A and off-take deals.

Last edited by BelterTrades: 12/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.060(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $328.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.0¢ $2.120M 3.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.