STO 0.39% $7.64 santos limited

Patriotic Investment, page-12

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I hope so.

We are a net OIL importer...a BIG net OIL importer.

But we are a nation rich in gas and coal.
    Screenshot_2018-05-11-01-29-11.png

http://dfat.gov.au/trade/resources/trade-at-a-glance/Pages/top-goods-services.aspx

We have alreadt sold off much of our premium East Coast energy infrastructure infrastructure DUE.

Much of our premium offshore gas leases are already in the hands of the multinationals.

Santos is moving out of the doldrums...doldrums that previous SHs have paid for dearly due to mismanagement and the petro rout.

I wish holders many riches...but not at the cost of our national resource security with the internatiinals holding the knofe to our throats every time we turn on the light switch or hit the bowser.

If peeps believe that the interest of mulinati I nals whether Nation State/Public Corporatiin or Private Equity creates competition. Well...you been getting that line for decades...open your eyes.
    Green and alternative energy sources are wonderful but don't you ask yourselves why Fed and State limit rather than expand incentives? Who's interests are they supporting? Citizens or Lobbyists?...it's not a trick question.

In SA they picked the worse Co to deal with Tesla...one big hype...why didn't they employ energy base storage where the battery component foedn't need replacement every couple of years. What are the backup energy sources yeap GAS!

Now go back and look at the list...how do we fill in that gap if you take our the Gas component?
    We're already a modern Banana Republic (don't believe it? Google the term)...and we only have so many varieties of banana.

Consider the 100 year deal cut by Gillard with our coal anf iron ore? magnates. Here's a mild reminder...many say it was this Gillard/Shorten deal that assassinated Rudd. Yeap...Mr 80% popularity highest rated PM in Oz history now media pariah...2 weeks after announcing the super mining tax and announcement of the 100 mill dollar mining magnate fund. Yeap that's party/party democracy Oz style.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2010-07-02/gillard-seals-mining-tax-deal/889138

You don't buy it huh? Rudd was just hard to get on with right?...wouldn't listen to other members of the cabinet huh? Sorry don't think so.... always follow the money...it never lies and in this case it ended in a deeply seated knife blade in Rudd's back.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...x/news-story/8ddd863b56765188a7034fd8a7821c76

Say NO to any T/O of STO unless it's a 100% Ozzie owned public entity...I don't want to see any further multinational corporatisation of Oz. I want a reversal of the policies that we've been fooled with for.decades. Build our exports build our diversity build our education quality (free education not this tax infustry we've created thanks to Piggy Vanstone...can't believe Labs introduced the policy...Libs would have been shot if they tried). That's the ptoblem with Labs...the people's party...my butt...same corporate lapdogs as the Libs. Even if you get a decent leader like Rudd the party serves the interests of the oligarchs...all you need to do is target the money at the right "go to" guys...oh and garner the favour of the mainstream media Cabal.
    We're a country with political illusion of democracy. The choice of turd vs turd...isn't a democracy...it's a turd.

Well that's my vent...hope CIA Haspel doesn't read this...yikes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.