ZIP 0.41% $2.42 zip co limited..

I think heaps of kids are watching their crypto vanish. Their...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I think heaps of kids are watching their crypto vanish. Their ideas of their respective stupid fake use-case coins hitting eleventy billion are quickly fading. I think this, or next month, we'll see a BitCoin ~20-40% dump, which will completely obliberate alts by around 80%. This is what happens every season, and to think 'this time it's different' is just cute.

Correction time. Though it's a pretty good time to be on the EV bandwagon. Governments pushing EVs (including the US) - so I think Lithium and similar stocks will do another crazy jump. We're at a turning point in history where petrol and diesel cars become like incandescent light bulbs and 56k modems. Just beware of companies that do nothing but make PowerPoint presentations about proposed mines and plans, but endlessly print shares. There's so many companies on the ASX who rode the Lithium bandwagon disingenuously, making promises, but printing shares and filling their pockets every 5 minutes - most of those have crazy high market caps and penny stock prices. Just pure junk.

TLDR; Tech bubble correcting, Crypto fad soon to be in the usual crash cycle, GENUINE Li and Nickel shares will likely boom in the next 12-24m - all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $3.159B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.44 $2.34 $24.73M 10.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236373 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 219576 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.