DRO 1.14% $1.33 droneshield limited

Patterns - If you feel like DRO misled you - And what to do now, page-22

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    It doesn't explain much at all really. I bought into DRO when they announced their multiple 'Watershed partnerships' and huge announcements that have led to, let's face it, zilch. When huge volume occurred at those times and people made profits, that ultimately meant someone else was buying. I bought because having those partnerships, I believed, would yield results.

I held on because I had faith that those relationships would take time to yield results and guess what's come, zilch. Just more padding for the CEO and the Board.

And yes, I'm more than welcome to throw criticism at the management of the company. I am an owner of said company at the end of the day, remember? I'm not the one responsible for the share price falling, or the company losing $7 Million last financial year.

None of my accusations have been 'vile'. They have been entirely accurate. Oleg and the Board have hoodwinked all of us into coughing up capital after capital, just to fund their wages. Remember, the CEO and Board wages alone was 50% of last year's costs. And you think I'm the one you should be annoyed at? Laughable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.015(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.159B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.36 $1.31 $7.739M 5.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 27293 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 25617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.