DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

Ha. I do not think that was me. My guess is a small percentage...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Ha. I do not think that was me. My guess is a small percentage of holders read this and even fewer decisions are made based on it? We just sort of bounce ideas within a small group of holders with small money.

If the price went up because an announcement was leaked than it should recover and be more than fine. If it went up because of drone issues in the US than it should go right back to 13c or lower because that makes absolutely no difference for DRO.

Do you watch Shark Tank? The sharks love to say do not come in and talk to me about the market. Big markets just mean more competition.
    They say instead talk to me about how your product is different or special and why it will win in a competitive market.
    I do not think the DRO products are different or special. DRO seems to have no moats and just repackages industry standard tech.
    They say talk to me about the sales that you have achieved in that market.
    No one is going to claim that DRO is successful based on sales. They should be at $30m a year and profitable to even barely support the current valuation.
    I am looking for announcements before I buy. Not market developments.

I think if DRO had $30m a year in reliable sales and was breakeven this could be a different situation. But the high cost base and low sales just mean a spiral of more and more dilution. Look at Peter Jame's other drone company. UUV. They are at around 2 billion shares. Billion with a B.

But who knows. As it was just said "life is crazy in microcaps". If you ever see DRO move that much on market developments, use it as a chance to sell IMO. You really just want to hold or even buy for major announcements.

As always. All my opinion. And I always like hearing the opinions of others. Especially around investing in drone tech in general

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.