DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

Maybe you can read. I said if you do not feel misled you then go...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Maybe you can read. I said if you do not feel misled you then go great a fanboi post somewhere and speak in hyperbole. Maybe you can go invest in Peter James other drone-related company UUV. They had a lot of guys like you who were happy all the way from 20c to 0.1c. You would fit right in.

If you are a critical thinker who is not happy that in 3.5 year the CEO took the stock price from 45c to 14c. If you are not happy that Droneshield in 2014 and 2015 was working with major governments. including the US. and have watched the US award major contracts for the last 4 years and none of them to Droneshield. Watched $50m be spent at 2 airports in the UK without anything going to Droneshield. Watched the comapny say that they did not intend to cap raise then do it days later. Now the field is no longer young and DRO has no special technology. Hundreds of millions of dollars are being spent with the industry leaders while DRO is a bystander getting half of its money as a government grant. DRO is not a top-10 anti drone company. In fact it is probably number 30 or 50 and unlikely to thrive in my opinion. DRO now needs $20m in revenue a year just to breakeven. It is falling behind daily and diluting more. Then this is for you. All of this is my opinion and this is for those who agree.

Part of the point was to coordinate emails with ASIC and ASX I know that people have been in touch with them and getting responses. The thread is serving its purpose and working. If you just want to hate on people this then do not waste your time.

Maybe go create a post about how awesome it is that DRO is to date a failure that is down 70% since the currento CEO took over while the ASX is up 15% over the same period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.