DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

So without question the rankings are based on who has been...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    So without question the rankings are based on who has been getting the money. The US armed forces has spent over $10m with at least 5 companies. The British have done the same. Heathrow and JFK have spent over $20m. Those are the winners. Partnerships, winning design awards, or having the EU police recommend you (make no mistake the local police can pick whoever they want, this is just a recommendation) mean very very very little.

The goal here is value for shareholders. On that metric a 50% increase would mean that Oleg has brough share price from 45c to 20c during his 3.5 years and Peter James has been flat over 4.5 years. That is. by definition. a failure.

I would caution against putting too much value on the EU police.
    EU Police was supposed to bring in $1m per quarter with first order in June. One quarter has passed and we do not have any big sales much less $1m
    BT was supposed to have brought in $5-10m by now. We have no big sales.
    Saudis we gave them $3m in guns and were only paid for $1.3m.
    The high conviction pipeline has been a dud.
    Nothing came of Thales or Bosch over the last 2 years.
    It has been a dud. I hope that changes and revenues come in.

All of this combined with perceived dishonesty and perceived self dealing has individuals here talking to ASX and ASIC. Their experiences and feelings should not be discounted.

The reality is 20 companies out there are selling almost the exact same product as DRO. Read my above post that mentions just 5 of them and tell me why DRO is special. That is why DRO are not selling a lot. A 50% increase in share price would be a MC of $80m fully diluted. That does not seem remotely possible for a company with a homogenous product that it forced to reinvent and update it each year. The revenue is not annuity like at all. The current fully diluted MC of $50m would need around $20m in sales to justify its current value. In my opinion it is priced to expect perfection and likely to fail.

Now it is possible that DRO turns it around and the new few months and becomes a big winner. But there is no history or evidence to back that up. Until then this is a company on a spiral of dilution.

My opinion only as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.