DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

Patterns in DRO

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

If you read my other post on patterns. So far I was right. The pattern was last year frustrated institutions and a founder were selling out. Right after they sold out many announcements came. 1 per day for many days. I learned from that pattern and bought shares around 11 cents.

Is the rule that the news has to be released as it becomes available? Or maybe this is a DRO strategy? This everyday news into the AGM may be a coincidence. I do not know. but seems to be improbable. especially if the announcement yday was Zurich airport. that is small and the kind of thing DRO claims to not really report anymore. only sales. If you were skeptical the announcements are one a day and right before AGM to mask stock underperformance which had fallen from over 40c to under 10c in a year. Or maybe it was to garner interest and break resistance for another more real announcement.

If either of those is the case we shouldn't be surprised tomagically see another announcement today.

So with the AGM today it's importantto not waste time on fluff questions. those can be answered any time and do not provide valuable information. things like
    anything around market sizing is boring/ worthless (how big could the BT or airport or US AF sales be)
    anything around cost saving is boring, anything that counts grants with sales is boring

The hard questions are the most valuable. I want to know if this is a real climb to over 50c and not just a temporary pump. For me it is things like
    We sent the Saudis the 2018 gun order months ago. Have we been paid? Why not if not? This is VERY BIG and should be the a prereq and first question asked.

The Saudis did not stick to the terms of the first order. And some negative things have been said about how they do business in general. Is the 70m order still high conviction? what does that mean?
    Why did the European Police not result in sales last quarter like anticipated?

How much of the DRO technology is produced by DRO and how much do we have a patent for (not patenting for trade secrets isn't a big thing in defence. someone else can take apart the machine and patent it)? Peter James is Chairman of one other drone company. That company is being sued by a company that owns a lot of technology that they used. Does DRO use anyone else’s technology? Where can we see what patents or technology we own versus someone else?
    Why did the founders of DRO leave and what caused Bergen and Regal to leave also? Some comments about why John Franklin left after so long would be useful.
    Can you say confidently that there will not be another raise this year?

These are my questions and opinions – but i am sure i am missing a lot. what are yours?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.