DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

Patterns - The cap raise many saw coming, page-4

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Yea bigfella - it is strange to say the least. I and many others were calling for an imminent cap raise despite DRO saying none was needed. It would seem that should have at least said that none was needed UNLESS we have a sale or whatever it may be. Their direction seems misleading to me.

DRO has a fiduciary responsibility to its shareholders. So in most cases it should let price run than raise.

If this is a small sale then maybe they are just desperate for cash or worried market conditions will get worse.

If it is a big sale then they probably shouldn't be raising at these prices. They should either let price run or get a loan. If they think they need to raise for some reason a pro-rata rights issue to all current holders is the only fair way to do it.

The absolute worst case is for DRO to say that we have a big sale and we have done a placement quickly out of necessity with a small group of institutions. It would raise all kinds of red flags. The more red flags the closer they are to the directors. Nothing we can do now but wait and see.

I really hope it is not the worst case or a small sale and that everyone will be pleasantly surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.