PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Patterson initiate coverage valuation $0.55 per share, page-2

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    yes i received this 19 page research report today as well, very encouraging. Adam has been a non-executive director from the very beginning and the communication I received 2 years ago when it was sub 10c is how this company will be a bona fide global business with a product the world needs. So far that has been shown correct via the news flow and achievements and all by backing in good management.

now as the company evolves great to see coverage to a 55c target within the next 12 months (IMO it can be higher like $1 when compared to other tech companies in the asx at $1B plus mrkt cap with generally no profit and small revenues)

will only build from here as the mrkt cap increases and certain funds buy in as it ticks their investment criteria.

also wouldn't be surprised if come March 2020 when the next ASX index weight evaluations are done that PCK is included in the ASX300 which will then trigger index fund buying. Its pretty complicated formula and criteria but i think it will satisfy the rules for inclusion when March-20 comes around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.