MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

"The Company is currently in advanced negotiations with its...

1. 27,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3312
    "The Company is currently in advanced negotiations with its existing bankers and an additional U.S. financial institution with regard to varying the terms of its existing facilities inorder to provide it with better financing for its future operations."

Does the word "additional" mean anything to you?

whose to say, that MAE have not lined up another creditor to refinance the 36m US facility?

On that hyperthetical, then fortis would have no power to force a mortgagee sale.

I have been told, that if/when it comes to it, they would refinance one way or the other.

There seems to be a heck of a lot being stormed out of this refinance tea-cup.

Some are carrying on as if its 3.6 billion debt, and there's no credit available.

Its a puddle.

36m US, next to their assets which pattersons have just put an estimate of 400m US.

Footsie, the market? Who, the traders and skitish sheep that bailed?

There is a big difference bw what the last fool sold it for, and the t/o offer that gets presented.

We have all seen the elevator rides on charts when that happens.

Is the seller on the day before that happens, so well informed?

Or is it simply in part trading behavior? That some sell on speculation and take a 10% movement and move on, so that their actions are more based on a technical strategy.

If this stuck so badly footsie, it would be sold right down to the 20c level, before the notion of a sale was presented.

There are always weak hands, and if the opportunity of another low 30's, high 20's prevails, i'll recieve it with my order, because the elevator is waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.