SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Patterson's Province, page-8

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Well the cat is already out of the bag - maybe not to retail investors but anyone else in the investment or mining community. SGQ is not some closely guarded secret.

Will it run like SIR? Well no, unlikely. SIR ran as soon as the discovery was made. It was a new discovery in a new nickel province, with a very compelling story behind it. It also occurred during a downturn in the industry when good news of any kind was embraced.

SGQ have made a discovery, for sure. Tier 1? Certainly not. Some nice grades, thicknesses, some reasonably shallow. Do they string together coherently? Even wide spaced drilling suggests not. It's still an exploration play, and resource drilling may prove that areas or zones of the discovery are not economic.

In saying that, I do like how the project is getting managed - on the ground and to the market. A whole lot of transparency which is good to see. And I do think SGQ is worth a punt, around 15c is a good entry point (with a CR already in the bag).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.