BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

pattersons sec. melbourne nov 19 - blt p. fren, page-4

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Cool, PF will be meeting Derek on the 18th in San Diego so I suspect that it will be Carl that will be doing the talking at Patersons on the 19th. If it is a stock standard, investor presentation then I cannot see it inspiring too many.

BLT investor presentations that I have seen, IMO, fail to have the WIIFM (What's In It For Me) factor i.e., we cannot tell anyone when we will turn a profit, when we expect to close a deal or any information that indicates when an investor will see a return on their investment. Our presentations point to generalities, market comparisons and leave it up to the investor to fill in the blanks. I know there are limits about what can be said and not said but we don't even push the envelop. Furthermore, any investor that did their homework would look back at a litany of "over promising and under delivering" which would not fill them with confidence (unless, like us, they have faith in the technology). In my career I never found "leaving the audience to fill in the blanks" to be recipe for success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.