BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Cool, PF will be meeting Derek on the 18th in San Diego so I...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Cool, PF will be meeting Derek on the 18th in San Diego so I suspect that it will be Carl that will be doing the talking at Patersons on the 19th. If it is a stock standard, investor presentation then I cannot see it inspiring too many.

BLT investor presentations that I have seen, IMO, fail to have the WIIFM (What's In It For Me) factor i.e., we cannot tell anyone when we will turn a profit, when we expect to close a deal or any information that indicates when an investor will see a return on their investment. Our presentations point to generalities, market comparisons and leave it up to the investor to fill in the blanks. I know there are limits about what can be said and not said but we don't even push the envelop. Furthermore, any investor that did their homework would look back at a litany of "over promising and under delivering" which would not fill them with confidence (unless, like us, they have faith in the technology). In my career I never found "leaving the audience to fill in the blanks" to be recipe for success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.