CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Very interesting to get the latest trading data from my Broker...

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Very interesting to get the latest trading data from my Broker this morning on who has been buying/selling CEO stock.

Surprise surprise - the biggest net dumper by factor of SEVEN is Pattersons.

Since the beginning of October Pattersons have DUMPED a net 7.69m CEO shares (they have bought a total of 2.2m and sold a total of 9.9m).

The next biggest NET seller has been E-Trade with a mere 1.13m net sales position (they have bought 15.3 and sold 16.5m - that's the small fish day traders, folks). At the other end, Commsec (again day trdaers) have been the biggest NET buyers with 7.5m (19.6m bought, 12m sold)

So there you have it - the BIGGEST dumper has been offloading 7 times more stock than No.2 in the line.

Gee - I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact Pattersons didn't get a seat at the table when it came time for CEO to appoint investment advisors?

And I wonder if some of the negative posters here on HC are - in fact - front men for Pattersons? I mean,some of the negativity being espoused is like listening to a broker record - constantly harping on, and coming back again and agai many down rampers would have moved on by now....

What do I know - I am merely thinking out loud.

But the trading stats themselevs are undeniable. We have a solitary Broker dumping the stock, 2 online brokers (ETR + Commsec) responsible for the day trdaers and outside of this - no interest whatsoever from ther est of the market.

So...why are Pattersons - in complete isolation - dumping so much stock?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.