BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

pattersons support, page-6

1. 4,803 Posts.
    sirdean imo although yuo raise some valid points they will pale into insignificance if rau get funding. some of your points have already been mitigated by rau ie social licence. i agree the resource could be bigger and with the current drill programme this will come imo. an independant 3rd party has gone over the books so to speak of what rau has been reporting to the market and found that everything is pretty much as reported by rau. bolivian govt wants this to go ahead which is confirmed by latest ann 3/2/11. its just a matter of patience now imo.
    the resource will grow (imo), the locals are happy and onboard ie social licence, the govt wants this to happen ie ann 3/2/11, rau want this to happen. at 1.1c today an sp of 5c in the next 6-12 months isn't unrealistic imo as long as funding becomes a reality. once this is announced as i believe it will be and as does rau we can all make money at todays prices without even getting into production.
    imo if people believe rau will get funding its a no brainer buy. if you don't think they'll get it there is no point buying. good luck to all whatever your opinion is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.