CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

pattersons the only buyer....again!!, page-9

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Everyone researches differently and focus on different things. He is obviously willing to overlook 20years of losses because it atleast shows that PNO should remain an asx listed entity.

If PNO is still listed in 5years, then surely we've been forced to consolidate?

It's good to have a new holder on board and posting on HC. Refreshing to see the hope uncorrupted by the reality.

Would be interested to know where you heard of PNO. Looking at Thermalife testimonials, most buyers are holders first. Would like to see a shift from that. Would like too see users buying shares.

I urge everyone to continue writing glowing testimonials, especially when the sports gel is released. We need to say it's better than deep heat.

I'd like to see a statement from PNO about how they will address a shortfall in funding. If they only raise $500k inclusive of JP money, what will it mean? Will we continue this go slow approach? Consolidate and raise more in few months?

I dont have issues with positive thinkers, but research is really when current cash burn is more than current market cap. And debt level is nearly equal to current market cap. Very high debt to equity ratio. How do you continue to fund a company with those parameters? This $900k will only buy 6months max. Then what?

Is 6months being generous? We've hired more people as we grow. Sports gel will increase production costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.