CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

TooeasyCTP has taken the down time during the wet season to...

1. 362 Posts.
    Tooeasy

CTP has taken the down time during the wet season to shore up its position, finalise independant reports, assemble a competent world class ground crew and to negotiate possible JV'S.

To re-engage Century seems to me to be counter productive. I think the best Rig available will be chosen to show the market that CTP has a world class operation.

Talk of a CR seems a bit premature.....

Cash at bank and a major or series of JV'S would more than get CTP's 2011 & 2012 programs fully funded.

The proposed TSX listing will also get the required funds togeather and open up alternative sources of funding.....

Seems to me that the current inundation of info by CTP is in support of the above two options whilst without stating the obvious a clear indication by management that something big is about to happen.......

A series of messages which to me say keep hanging in there and accumulate what you can....NOW.

By hook or crook it now seems that RIO has been joined by another Aussie Giant sniffing along CTP's Coal borders....Who said the Coals were less than worthless?

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.