MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Have just got hold of patto's latest private client report-...

1. 49 Posts.
    Have just got hold of patto's latest private client report- released today.
    Patto's ( scot simpson) have downgraded mae to a hold, until stabilised production occurs, at which time the inference is that they will overturn this recommundation.
    Continuing bad weather, hampering access to permit maximisation of flows, is the main reason for the downgrade. The point is made that weather will restrict further access until " later in April".

Patto's have downgraded/upgraded before and i do not see this as a big deal problem.

They do make the point that increased flows are necessary to satisfy potential buyers-by inference,I believe, probably to eliminate tyre kickers from the pool of buyers.
    Current field operations are said to be sufficient to permit calculation of reserves.
    ############### A BIG POINT....."mae is fully funded to permit expenditure throughout the sale process".###########

A final point is made that there is a speculative opportunity here pending reserve report release.........

Translation- hold your horses- irr ( IMHO) about a month or so aways-timeframe( IMHO) for sale 4-8 weeks-price( IMHO) US$1-2.
    It's the last big opportunity here in the next few weeks to get in.

....maybe a set of chains would help the tin lizzie get up the hill!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.