RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

"thanks for your return pattyp . what are your impressions of...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "thanks for your return pattyp . what are your impressions of desert."

G'Day Resol, and happy new year to you!

We are all unknown/anonymous, opinionated, agenda driven, sycophants, here on hotcopper. This is fact. It's always very hard to determine truth from fantasy, but I'll give you my 2c since you asked :)

I do not know Desert personally - he does not know me personally - but, never-the-less, in my opinion, Deserts comments are somewhat dubious and completely agenda driven, yet they are significantly aligned with my personal concerns, and aligned with the issues that have plagued RWD for the last 3+ years.

Desert is either Martu that doesn't support the LD deal, Martu family member who is exposed to LD opposition through the family line, an indigenous Australian who is very proactive in the entitlement arena, or a legal aid/council/supporter/lawyer who is in opposition to the LD deal. Take your pick...? Desert, lay your claim...?

Most of Deserts posts translate as more credible than not. Even if you subscribe to the idea that he/she is at the extreme of bias opinion.

Anyway, I don't think the LD delays are commercial, I think they are cultural (hence not being invested up to my eye balls, etc). Therefore, no amount of options, percentages or shares will change the minds of some elders in the Martu community.Its crazy talk (I know!!!) but there are still folks in the world who do not value USD, AUD, EUR, etc like us lemmings do. Perhaps LD may just have to wait on a generational change??

I will be very happy (and I hope, if for no other reason than for commercial gain) to be proved wrong and I will invest when such time eventuates.

Good Luck, Happy New Year, Cheers,

Pat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.