RWD 18.5% 3.2¢ reward minerals ltd

pattyp, page-12

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    "Most of Deserts posts translate as more credible than not."

disagree on this point...

Desert has shown over the last week he does not understand many things, such as:

1. what an excellent commerical agreement is and the ultimate economic benefits such an agreement can being to the Martu or to any shareholder

2. what a shareholding interest is, what a royalty is, what a dividend is, what a capital gain is, etc

3. what an Aboriginal Corporation

4. what a Trust is.

5. what the role of a Trustee is

for clarity, i very much doubt Desert is a lawywer. if he is, he is either a very poor one or mischevious one. his posts show little if no understanding of commercial & legal matters

A trustee merely holds property on behalf of a beneficiary

Desert seems to believe the Trustees of a Trust can accrue the earnings of a Trust for themselves, individually. This shows a tendency that validates corruption & abuse of power in a Trust or in an Aboriginal Corporation.

An Aboriginal Corporation exists for the benefit of its people; to alleviate any poverty of the people and to support the advancement of the people, such as to provide education for the people, especially the younger folk

A Trustee of a Trust has the right to receive wages but is ultimately not a beneficiary of a Trust

Desert has shown all races of people have something in common, be they white, black, yellow, red, green or blue in skin colour.

Desert seems to have shown there are those individuals, in any race, that put their individual personal self interest before the interests of the group; that there are those individuals that seek personal wealth but, worse, seek to wield power, at the expense of the group.

At the beginning of 2011, the Martu representative hired a new lawyer to complete three commercial agreements, obviously with RWD, Cameco and probably a new agreement with Newcrest. ABY are also on Martu ground.

Most of us here wish that LD proceed, for both our personal benefit, for the national benefit and for the benefit of the Martu

recently, i was required to travel and was at the ferry terminal in Townsville where the Aboriginal folk travel to Palm Island in Nth Queensland

it was not a pleasant sight to see the majority of these people red-eyed and drunk

of course, Palm Island is a current & living condemnation of the white govt policy of the past

but still, as a human being, i wish so much better for these people, whose "collective culture or psychology" can easily drag them down to the lowest common demoninator of the group

why would anyone, either white or Indigenous Australian, be opposed to the agreement that RWD just signed with the Martu?

no company in Australian history has ever offered an equivalent agreement?

it is a common human trait for some or many individuals to embrace & identify with their pain, to a point they never wish for a solution because they are addicted to their self-righteousness

this is common to many who work for power, be they Isreali, Palestinan, Zimbawean, African American, whatever

similarly, there are Australian indigenous folk that have embraced & identified with the pain of their people and thus become addicted to maintaining the anger & self-rightenous of indignity (rather than working for a solution & way out)

my view is to work against LD is to work against the interests of the Martu people and indigenous Australians at large

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.