RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

"my view is to work against LD is to work against the interests...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "my view is to work against LD is to work against the interests of the Martu people and indigenous Australians at large"

DDzx,

In my early twenties, for 3 years I lived and worked on both Walpiri and Pitjantjatjara (both dry and wet) communities in central Australia. I learned some incredible lessons about life and about indigenous Australia during that time, but I dare not ever presume to think I know what is in the interests of traditional owners, nor do I think it appropriate to tell them how to live their lives. Especially when I have conflicting commercial interests.

I can accept almost any argument for or against LD, but for a RWD shareholder to get on a high-horse and preach about "Poor indigenous Australians, they need to approve LD so that their lives get better" is a bit offensive. Especially considering only 2 weeks ago folks here were posting pictures of the sports cars they are going to buy with their RWD money.

You are not invested in RWD for the good of the Martu people or indigenous Australians. You are invested for the good of your own bank account. People only ever buy shares in companies for one reason.

As for Desert - Just another forum poster with his/her own agenda. But dont forget that he/she called the outcome of the pre-Christmas meetings before it was released to the market. I'd not completely disregard his/her comments if I were a shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.