RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

pattyp, page-2

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "it is time to come back to the nest along with meerkat"

I do follow RWD almost as religiously as some of you folk. I'm a big Potash fan and would love to feel confident enough to re-invest. I only have a few comments about Reward (Very likely comments no one wants to hear).

1. Martu and Reward have come to a "Land mark" agreement previously. The agreement never held. What is to think this is any different? I want to see something really concrete come from the Martu negotiations. No more Conditional/Additional hurdles.

2. The idea that its all about money for the Martu shows a massive lack of understanding coming from the RWD shareholders. I know people who work with the Martu. The feedback I've received is that LD is a sacred place, and a haunted place. Hard for us mainstream western capitalists to grasp, but some Martu Elders think it a bad idea to disturb the LD spirits... This is more important than a brand new Land Cruiser. The call (delay) for the heritage survey concerns me deeply. Hasn't this already been done...? Alarm bells ringing?

Apparently there is also an underground fresh water spring that runs beneth LD and is of importance to some groups.

3. Dr Ruane is a genius, a scientist and a prudent investor, but he is not a very good business leader and a very poor communicator - in my opinion and experience. A superior management team is the most important part of a company and I find it hard to see how Dr Ruane will ever get any of his companies off the ground.

4. There is nothing wrong with the project economics, in-fact they are amazing. Makes me drool on my keyboard. Unfortunately it takes significantly more than decent project economics to make a successful company.

If a "real deal", an unbreakable mining agreement is signed, and Dr Ruane hires a new CEO and only sits in the Chairmans seat, I would be very bullish Reward.

My 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.