RWD 0.00% 2.9¢ reward minerals ltd

PattyP your points are wrong, without substance or merit(i will...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    PattyP

your points are wrong, without substance or merit

(i will later point out exactly how Desert's points also have no substance)

1. it was made very clear at the Native Tribunal that the Martu wanted a better commercial outcome for the use of their traditional land and LD, which they considered a sacred site. you were wrong there

2. contrary to the impression gained about the views of Gordon Mandijalu, posted against the code of conduct by Desert, the "victory" at the Native Title Tribunal was about self-determination. you were wrong there

3a. you are also wrong to assert the Martu reps spent 2011 negotiating with RWD for no reason at all. you are wrong there to cast aspersions on their motives

3. the Martu reps have made in clear with their negotiations with Cameco & RWD that they wish to improve the economic opportunities for the people and coming generations. you were wrong there

4. i never said i was invested in RWD for the benefit of the Martu people. what a ridiculous statement for you to make. you were wrong there

5. Desert made one right call in the interest of RWD shareholders after many calls against the interest of RWD shareholders. you were wrong there, to assert Desert is reliable. worse, you are wrong to support a discloser of classified information on a public forum. you were wrong there

6. you were wrong to describe my compassionae comments as offensive & condescending. so you are like Desert, are you, wishing for many indigenous Australians to remain in a self-hatred of alcoholism. you are wrong there

7. you were wrong to correlate my motives or the benefits to the Martu with an individual that wants a sports car. did you read that i was rejoicing with him in this forum? you were wrong there

8. you are wrong to enter into arguements that are against the welfare of the Martu people simply to protect your ego and protect your wrong views. you are wrong there

to end, you were wrong in basically every point you have made

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 43737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.