RWD 10.7% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

pattyp, page-41

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    ""To suggest aboriginal people lack the basic human desires for a better life is the most racist sentiment possible. IMHO"
    To assume every one has the same values and aspirations as ones self is the height of arrogance in my opinion."

I am not saying they have the SAME values (i.e. want a bigger house / car /iPads / whatever) but AM saying it is a basic human desire to want a better life for your kids and family (whether that be more secure supply of food and water, or shelter or a happier life here or hereafter). I have lived in a lot of third world countries amongst some fairly "primitive" peoples with some very basic lifestyles (PNG, Africa, SE Asia, Brazil, as well as in the Kimberleys and Pilbara) and I have never met anyone that would say to want to do better for your kids ISN"T a human universal. And that MOST certainly includes Muslims.

Are you SERIOUSLY saying, maybe, the Martu want WORSE for their kids? I didn't think so. But maybe what they think of as being better may be something as simple as secure water or proper shelter from the heat. I've been involved in projects in Tanzania, and the Solomons, for example, that simple provision of safe drinking water or a shelter for a nursing station was the aspiration of the community, but it may as well have been wanting a new Ferrari in terms of affordability without external assistance. The Martu, I am sure, have similar aspirations (Local schools / health care / roads / sporting amenities / whatever). And that still takes money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $37.37K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45981 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.