RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

"Sorry for offending you, I just remembered reading that in...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "Sorry for offending you, I just remembered reading that in chinaplates profile and after coming to know his style over the last 6 months or so posting to himself did not seem that out of the ordinary. "

Spider - Apology accepted. Based on what you just wrote, perhaps you understand why I am starting to get slightly frustrated. Sorry I shot from the hip.

The first post I made in the "Pattyp" thread sums up my concerns as succinctly as I can make them. I think WDLAC are not necessarily a wholly accurate representation of the Martu communities and elders. They are a corporation and are run by people with "mostly" more interest in commerce than culture. I fear that yet another "heritage" survey is code for "we really don't want to deny our religious beliefs. Give us more time".

Maybe your comments about management are also true. In which case I'm not sure what head-wind is worse.

I've probably had too much air time on this thread now, its pointless because true believers are very adamant and emotional about the situation, where as I still have concerns. We play the game the way we see it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.