SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

"Greed never dies" - aint that the truth.And they can't all...

1. 500 Posts.
    "Greed never dies" - aint that the truth.

And they can't all start out as blue chips - also true.

SBN may well survive and prosper, but now is not the time to be investing in them. Let them get some runs on the board first: get some cash in the bank, a solid revenue stream to help it grow, and some solid supply contracts with solid entities, and then put your money behind them.

Aside from a couple of spikes (due to traders) SBN has been in a solid downtrend for sometime now, and I believe that any news will, in the short term, only provide another opportunity for traders, and an exit opportunity for stale bulls.

SBN need to display a solid and stable business model to regain confidence.

Sure, you may miss the bottom if it does fly - but some have been picking bottoms and making that argument all of the way down to this point.
    The difference now is that there's not that far left to go before it's all over, so they're running out of wiggle room.

If you're holding then you have to hold, because they're not worth anything now. But buying more? That's a huge leap of faith to take as an outsider. And no matter how much research you do on drug problems around the world, when it comes to the corporate governance and cashflow of SBN, you're still an outsider.

Stick your money on India to beat NZ in the cricket today. 47% return (that will probably come back to bite me!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.