SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

paul from edi, page-6

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Hi BB yes with your sentiment on this one. Mind you we have no facts that says that it is of, and past update assured us that we would be informed if it was off. Just have a sinking feeling that's all. Heart says no, head and logic says it still on the cards.

Hi BH, strange that we never hear what the hold up is exactly. I find it hard to believe that there is not one person in the whole of SBN/SBL who does not know what is really going on. EDI must know, they have to know yet refuse to pass that information on.

Me thinks that information is most likely commercially and professional embarrassing for them. Remember the debacle between CAZ and Rio. How could some one from Rio forget to reapply for their tenement. Stupid things happen. Perhaps this whole delay is nothing more than some one being a dill and very little to do with Mexican drug cartels cutting peoples heads off. Perhaps they are loving all the spectacular ideas we have came up with on this thread for the delay because the truth might be somewhat boring and unforgivable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.