ALA 5.71% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Paul Hopper

1. 3,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Hes quite a smart boy Paul Hopper with the way he uses media in an effort to settle shareholders. I'd say he has quickly assessed the market and realises the mess that holders have found themselves in and the horrible sentiment that lives with the stock. Hes using media as an outlet to show holders that the team is working hard behind the scenes to fix what's not right. There's numerous points inside the latest offering that do make you feel a little more comfortable about your investment -

1. Hopper dubs Carter's departure as "friendly",
    2. The fatigue with shareholders and small deals with small upfront and chasing the bigger transactions,
    3.TGA concerns about stability in tropical climes which suda maintained was not justified,
    4. Hopper says there's no need for additional funding and current cash balance of $4.5 mil should last the company 12-15 months all things being equal,
    5.Company also expect $1mil R&D Grant,
    6. Suda derived $1.2 mil In revenue (last year) and based on current deals (alone) should exceed that reasonably well,
    7.Royalties expected to flow within two years,
    8.The CEO search going at 100 miles an hour,

i reckon this big media blitz is purely a communication outlet to settle investors. This company has a pretty good chance with him pulling the reigns and now handpicking his troops. Very smart initiative I say that's buying him the time to get his shop in order.

let's just bloody hope that they are all on the money with TGA approval. Chances are they've been given some kind of prelimimary comms that suggest they may be ok this time round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $500.8K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1061663 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92438 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.