Paul Keating is right, page-69

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Not really you obviously haven’t read my subsequent posts to michelef that puts another light on the issue. I also donate to Good Sammys as I am a great believer in both recycling and the opportunity it provides to their customers. Below copies of my subsequent posts:

“just to add I applaud those that are into recycling things. Its a big plus all round.
    However, the hypocrites who run down those that need welfare and then convey how they can live so thriftily so as to infer those that live on basic welfare are on a gravy train, while they themselves complain bitterly when their own middle class welfare is impacted eg super changes, deserve a bit of flak”

AND

"Hi michelef, It was a tongue in cheek jibe at the non moderate right here who have been crying poor over Malcolm Turnbull's decision to reduce part pensions for those with a fortune in assets and superannuation. The right normally side with the more well off, but for some reason the One Nation acolytes like to cry poor when it suits them. I enjoyed having a bit of a dig at those who are the ones who usually belittle all those on some form of govt payments including pensions and you would know from the usual tenor of my posts that I do not look down on people who choose to live simply or who must live within their means. My own parents who lived during two world wars and very hard times chose to live more frugally and would save so they could spend on their grandchildren and great grand children and to have something aside for a rainy day. So please forgive me if I have given the wrong impression. It was aimed at the hypocrites who do actually put down those who opt for thrift whether by choice or necessity.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.