Paul Keating is right, page-70

1. 28,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I apologise if I misunderstood you. It is true that I did not read all your posts on this subject. However, you did write this sentence: "....live off op shops and street verge collections so they want to reduce the rest of us to their level. Just saying!"

This was not qualified in any way by you and you certainly implied that purchasing at op shops and collecting from street naturestrips is humiliating and a reduction in status by your comment "...reduce the rest of us to their level". That was very punchy and very unambigious. If you don't wish to be misunderstood, then you need to not write a sentence such as that one. It was you who did the damage and you can expect to be criticised roundly for it. Your response at claiming you have written other posts suggesting a different point of view is a separate issue. You need to write far more thoughtfully in the future. People who shop a op shops have no lower status than those who do not. You need to take ownership of your sentence - you wrote it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.