PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Paul Rennie interviewed on Marcus Today Podcast., page-23

1. 9,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I won't have time to directly quote from past AGMs/Firesides/Podcasts but PR has made it clear (albeit indirectly) numerous times he didn't want to limit the upside by going too early on OA. The potential OA deal metrics increases exponentially with substantive DMOAD data. Moreover, the fact that OA-008 6 month read-out triggers key FDA discussions (and then TGA) won't be missed by interested parties. Another key point made above on MPS pricing is also consistent with this logic, otherwise they've capped their own upside on future pricing.

Whether or not there was a specific clause in the NDA (admittedly unlikely) is not the key point. PR would have made this abundantly clear to all these interested parties at the time of their DD the expected deal timing. Moreover, he has noted at various times the need to implement some early M&A protection strategies. My thesis is that there is already a very substantial interest by large pharma in what they seen in PAR's dataroom (some of whom PR as quoted anonymously) and FOMO will be triggered very shortly. It will the job our consultants to structure these expressions of interest on our preferred terms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.