re: p hanson - are we a nazi country? people's rep As far as...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    re: p hanson - are we a nazi country? people's rep As far as becoming a police state I suggest that everyone start looking at the fact that the labor party in Victoria used their position of power and authority in order to check out the police files of some of the candidates in the last state election.

Several police have already had their hands slapped for doing that, but not one of the BIG boys...

As far as politics in Australia is concerned, it seems to that every time one side or the screws up no matter how big or small, the other side starts harping about "resigning".

One member of JH's party uses official lettterhead and the labor party starts the 'resignation speech".

But I guess it is ok to check police files, be a part owner of a brothel and hire previous persons that have had problems with electoral fraud in QLD for the labor party.....

Guess it is great NOT to be a part of any political party - they remind me of little children that haven't grown up yet. And notice I didn't even mention the other parties - which are even worse...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.