Pauline Hanson slams Welcome to Country ceremonies on planes, page-87

1. 3,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Well that post has got to be the most inaccurate have seen on Aboriginals so far.

The Aboriginals are overcompensated. The average Aboriginal get more than twice the benefits and money spent on him than you or me. And has so for decades - probably close to 50 years.
    I live 30K out of Brisbane and have no sewage or reticulated water, yet the aborigines on the various island communities up and down the Qld coast all demand and have reticulated water. And when it breaks down we ship it to them at enormous cost.
    We build houses for them - to their design and when they get bored - they burn them down and we rebuild them. Try deliberately burning your house down and see how the police and insurance companies react. But the Aboriginals get away with it - because we pander to them - because we do not want to be seen as racist.
    There used to be an Aboriginal in my government office and he would disappear for weeks at a time - gone walkabout. Not rec leave - that came on top. He just left his job and went walkabout for months. You try that and see how long you kept your job!!!
    I could go on and on. Friend of mine got called up to the minister and fired for writing a paper highlighting the indecent amount of money spent on Aboriginal communities and the neglect of similar rural white communities which would not destroy the infrastructure provided.
    Azzzza your post is just so wrong. It is people like you who are doing most to destroy Aboriginal culture by not allowing them to develop and stand on their own two feet. Brainless ignorant bleeding heart dogooders or more simply slugs..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.