Aztec... ""why are there so many indians/pakistanis in UK?...

1. 107 Posts.
    Aztec... ""why are there so many indians/pakistanis in UK? because they were once members of the british empire

the brits use to 'rule' them- so now the chickens have come home to roost- afterall they are British subjects as well!""

So what... Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Burma, Hong Kong were/are all under British control at once stage.. You do not see people from those countries massing in England, but as always it is the Indians who abused the system.

Well I'm surprised that you AGREE with me that England has now been ruined by the Indians/Pakis puring in by your "so now the chickens have come home to roost-" statement. Well said Aztec..

I love my country Australia and pray that Australia gets a Singapore sytle system before Australia goes the way of the UK or Fiji.

In the country where I now live, the King has total last words, and the King takes care of the people of his kingdom and I wish the Queen of England still had that kind of power and people respected her and those that didn't where thrown out of Australia without question. This would protect the "Austrlian style of live we now enjoy" and prevent those from Asian and middle eastern countries who are so keen to get an Australian passport, and then go about complaining and making Australian people bend to their will.

And people who burn or disrespect the Australian flag in anyway should have their Australian passports ripped up and be deported form Australia within hours of the offence. Period.

This is Australia, multicutrulism is just a Labour word for importing Labour voters, who else would be dumb enough to vote for Rudd / Gillard / Wong. 4 million Australians are now born overseas, what will that figure be in 5-10 years ? and due to that, what will Australia be like to live in ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.